Vacature Meeloopstage Economics
Are you interested in solving complex strategic and economic problems? Do you thrive in an ambitious setting? Than take this opportunity to do an internship at PwC’s Economics team.
Wie ben je?
- You are planning to follow, are following or you have almost finished an economics-related master at a leading university.
- You have outstanding academic results and show excellent analytical thinking.
- You have a strong interest in economic problems and are motivated to apply economic theory to practical issues.
- You are a strong communicator and find it easy to work in teams.
- You are able to write and speak English fluently (Basic knowledge of Dutch is a must).
- You show flexibility in terms of the methods you apply and the industries you want to work in.
- You are available on a full-time basis, between 3 and 6 months.
Hoe ziet je werk eruit?
During the internship (3-4 months) you will help and be part of PwC project teams who work on complex strategic and economic issues. While this can be very diverse, common examples of client issues relate to shaping a regulatory strategy, finding/analyzing or countering the rationale for government intervention in a specific market, and assessing the economic impact of major initiatives.
Together with the project team, your role will be to think about what the most effective and efficient way is to find a solution to a clients’ issue, the executing part of the analysis and report your findings to the team lead. For the length of the internship, you will be appointed a supervisor to help you along.
Wat bieden we je?
- An inspiring professional environment.
- A coach/buddy who will help you with your personal development.
- Access to all relevant PwC facilities and databases.
- A company laptop.
- A good internship allowance.
Wie zijn we?
At PwC Nederland we want to contribute to a greater level of trust in society and to solve important problems. We are network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208.000 people. In the Netherlands about 4.400 people work together. We are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
The internship Economics is part of our Advisory department, Strategy team. In Strategy, we combine strong analytical skills with the knowledge and experience in different markets.
Interested to apply? Please upload your CV, motivation letter and grade lists via the button ‘Solliciteren’. For more information about the internship, please contact me: