Who are we looking for
ING Wholesale Banking is looking for an enthusiastic workalong intern to join the Global Marketing Change & Client Communications team. This work placement is an opportunity for you to experience the dynamic world of marketing and communication at ING Wholesale Banking. From contributing in ideas to improving client communication worldwide; from supporting internal change projects to organising events such as roadshows and town halls - no two days are the same at Change & Client Communications and you will certainly benefit from this great opportunity to broaden your skills and gain excellent, hands-on experience.
Examples of what you will be working on
- Writing articles for the ING Bank intranet and preparing presentations
- Providing support in putting together a new internal newsletter for client-facing staff
- Designing internal campaigns for short-term projects and supporting project teams
- Providing support in organising group meetings, webinars and roadshows
- Sharing client insights from social media and own studies
- Uploading content on ING websites, intranet and on Buzz (internal social media)
What we require of you
- You must be a third or fourth year University or College student in Marketing, Communication, or (internation) Business.
- To have an excellent command of the English language both verbal and written (preferably a native English speaker).
- That you are an enthusiastic, driven and communicative individual.
- That you have a real ‘can do’ mentality, you have very good copywriting skills and you approach your work in a structured manner.
- That you are flexible, stress-proof, independent and result-driven.
- That you show initiative and you like to take on many different activities.
- That you are interested in communications within an international and complex Business2Business organisation.
- Additionally, basic experience with social media and uploading content on websites are more than welcome.